Your well-being is our purpose.
Montfort Long-Term Care is designated under the French Languages Act.
Access to Care 24 hours a Day
Receive 24-hour care from one of our friendly physicians or registered nurses.
Personalized Living Spaces
Add a touch of home to your living space with personalized decorations/furnishings.
We Help You Look Your Best
Hairdressing and barber services are available on site.
Make New Friends
Our themed activity rooms are the perfect setting to forge new friendships.
Welcome to Our Family Portal
A Program for Everyone
- Restorative and rehabilitation programs
- Recreational and leisure programs
- Exercise and physical activities
- Music therapy
- Art and creative classes
- Garden and horticultural activities
- Community and cultural events
- Intergenerational, student and volunteer programs
- Pet visits
- Memory Care
- Multi-Sensory Therapy Program
- Recreational outings
- Private dining room
- Daily, evening, and weekend programs
- Religious services and spiritual programs
- Resident Food Committee
- Resident Council
- Family Council
- Individualized assessment and care planning
- Professional interdisciplinary health-care team
- Registered nurse 24 hours a day
- Physician visits and on call 24 hours a day
- Pain and symptom management
- Registered dietitian
- Hairdressing/barber services
- Foot care
- Occupational therapist
- Dental services
- End-of-life care
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Special Care Unit
Committed to Quality
- Employee Engagement
- Resident/Family Satisfaction
- Financial Management
Our team is made up of qualified, experienced, and dedicated health-care professionals; Stephanie Purcell, Quality Lead, and Carole Pilon, RN and IPAC Lead, oversee the planning, development, implementation, coordination and evaluation of our home’s Infection Prevention and Control Program.
Dining with us
Make an Impact
Here are some highlights of working with us:
- Compassionate Care Culture
- Diverse and Inclusive Workplace
- Supportive Leadership
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Positive impact on people and community